In the fast paced recruitment environment this new mobile app allows recruiters to stay on top of recruitment projects while on the go via their hand held devices – smartphones and tablet.
The application is provided free of charge as an extended feature to Talent Recruiter
- List of vacancies together with total candidate numbers and whether vacancies are still live and active
- Open individual vacancies and view the progress of all candidates
- Access individual candidates and open their documents, e.g. CVs, references etc.
- Ability to forward candidate information
- Ability to respond to candidates via email
- Ability to rank the candidates, e.g. Recommend, Excellent etc.
- Ability to add Notes for other team members
Strong Brands using Talent Recruiter
Since the start of 2013 HR Manager Talent Solutions enjoys excellent growth and is proud to announce the addition of strong brands with new customers: In Ireland – Comfort Keepers, part of the Sodexo group, Home Care Plus and in Norway – Wideroe, the largest regional airline in Scandinavia, Headvisor recruitment agency, Istad Group and Pocos Group, which includes Body Shop and Gyldendal Publishing Agency.
These companies follow hot on the heels of the DLG Group is one of the largest agricultural companies in Europe and is currently owned by 28,000 Danish farmers. DLG has a turnover of more than EUR 5 billion and has approximately 5,000 employees.
Also the Gjensidige Group is a leading Nordic insurance group listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Gjensidige has 3,100+ employees and offer insurance products in the Nordic and Baltic states.READ MORE